Follow WCTV Online
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support WCTV every time you shop, at no cost to you!
- Simply go to smile.amazon.com
- On your first visit, select WCTV as your charitable organization.
- Every eligible purchase will result in a donation to WCTV from AmazonSmile.
Whitewater Community Television provides informational bulletin boards which run between regularly scheduled programs:
- Government bodies will have their meeting times, dates and locations on WGTV, Channel 11
- Educational institutions announcements will be placed on WETV, Channel 20
- Local not-for-profit organization meetings and events are shown on WCTV, Channel 21
COUNTY/CITY RESIDENT SPONSORSHIP
An out-of-county program must be sponsored by a Wayne County resident. The person providing the tape will be asked verify their address. A PO Box is not an acceptable address. If the provider supplies any false or misleading information, the tape will not be cablecast. Providing false or misleading information could result in forfeiture of the right submit future programs, to participate in training or to use WCTV facilities.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING AN OUT-OF-COUNTY PROGRAM FOR BROADCAST
- Fill out a Playback Request Form, Residency Verification form and Statement of Compliance and give them with the tape to the Program Director. Local programs have priority, so only limited times will be available for out-of-house programs. Generally, the program will be scheduled to play 4 times.
- If the audio or video is not up to WCTV technical standards, the Program DIRECTOR will call the provider. It is the provider’s responsibility to correct any problems. The provider cannot use WCTV equipment to correct any problems unless he or she is certified by WCTV to use the equipment needed.
- It is the provider’s responsibility to pick up the tape after it has run its playback cycle. All tapes not picked up within two weeks become the property of WCTV.
WCTV membership is open to all individuals, organizations and businesses. All members have voting privileges at the annual membership meeting. Memberships are good for one calendar year.
You MUST be a member to produce programs using WCTV equipment and facilities. Membership benefits for students, individuals and family’s include a WCTV discount card.
Look under the membership tab above for details on membership costs and benefits.