WCTV’s Board of Directors consists of a diverse group of private citizens from many different sectors and communities throughout Wayne County.
Currently, 21 member-elected individuals serve on the WCTV Board of Directors and oversee the operation and administration of Whitewater Community Television.
Funding and support for WCTV comes from a variety of sources including:
- Franchise Fees through Wayne County Government and the City of Richmond;
- Indiana University East;
- Grants, Membership Fees and Donations;
- Fundraising and Underwriting;
- Production and Editing For Hire;
- No tax money is used to fund WCTV.