Follow WCTV Online
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support WCTV every time you shop, at no cost to you!
- Simply go to smile.amazon.com
- On your first visit, select WCTV as your charitable organization.
- Every eligible purchase will result in a donation to WCTV from AmazonSmile.
Whitewater Community Television provides informational bulletin boards which run between regularly scheduled programs:
- Government bodies will have their meeting times, dates and locations on WGTV, Channel 11
- Educational institutions announcements will be placed on WETV, Channel 20
- Local not-for-profit organization meetings and events are shown on WCTV, Channel 21
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors for Whitewater Community Television is a group of private citizens, elected by the membership, who oversee the operation and administration of PEG access in the communities served by WCTV.
Funding and support for Whitewater Community Television comes from a variety of sources; franchise fees through the City of Richmond and Wayne County, as well as from Indiana University East, grants, memberships, sponsorships and the Comcast Corporation.
WCTV membership is open to all individuals, organizations and businesses. All members have voting privileges at the annual membership meeting. Memberships are good for one calendar year.
You MUST be a member to produce programs using WCTV equipment and facilities. Membership benefits for students, individuals and family’s include a WCTV discount card.
Look under the membership tab above for details on membership costs and benefits.