WCTV’s Board of Directors consists of a diverse group of private citizens from many different sectors and communities throughout Wayne County.
Currently, 21 individuals serve on the WCTV Board of Directors and oversee the operation and administration of Whitewater Community Television.
Funding and support for WCTV comes from a variety of sources including:
- Franchise Fees through Wayne County Government and the City of Richmond;
- Indiana University East;
- Grants, Membership Fees and Donations;
- Fundraising and Underwriting;
- Production and Editing For Hire;
- No tax money is used to fund WCTV.