OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISING EVENT
Come try your luck without the risk at our annual fundraising event with poker, blackjack, craps, and roulette tables. Prepare to be amazed by extraordinary strolling magic and live music performances. And don’t miss your chance to win big with our silent auction featuring a variety of unique items and experiences donated by major retailers, sports teams, and local businesses.
Enjoy an evening out with food, games, music, socializing, and fun while supporting Wayne County’s Public, Education, and Government (PEG) Access Television Center.
Don’t wait…tickets go fast and may not be available at the door.
Tickets are only $45.00 and include:
- Heavy Hors d’Oeurves, Desserts, and a Cash Bar
- Casino style table games including Poker, Blackjack, Craps, and Roulette
- $250 Play Money (buy more at the door if the odds are against you!)
- Thrilling magic and mystery performed by Richard Darshwood
- Live Musical Entertainment by the Dan Nix Band
- A chance to score some great deals at our Silent Auction
Must be 21 or older to attend. Proceeds benefit WCTV. Play money has no real value and must be used during this event. Adidtional play money may be purchased at the door ($20 for $200 play money)